Knowledge Network, BC’s public broadcaster, is seeking an experienced Interactive Producer with proven creative and project management skills in interactive media production.
You will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining a highly functional and engaging user experience for Knowledge Network audiences online, on mobile and across social media platforms. You will work with a small team of dedicated developers, internal stakeholders and external interactive producers to help conceive and deliver interactive content online.
In addition to managing the day to day needs of our interactive properties, specific responsibilities include project management and implementation of Knowledge’s interactive strategy, evaluating project proposals and recommending projects for production. Through the production phase, you’ll provide time management, creative and editorial guidance to graphic designers and interactive developers, ensuring results meet Knowledge Network’s strategic goals.
- 5 - 7 years of project management experience in interactive media production, preferably in a creative environment
- Solid understanding of internet and web technology (preference will be given to individuals with proven Drupal & Wordpress content management experience)
- Strong journalism, copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking, follow-through and follow-up skills
- Adept at building relationships across various levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and experience applying these skills to resolve project issues
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and work to tight deadlines
- A can-do attitude and collaborative approach are essential
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline