The interactive developer leads the development of new websites and other interactive media as well as the maintenance of existing sites.
Their responsibilities include:
- Work with Art Directors, Account Executives and the Creative Director to create and execute innovative interactive designs
- Combine design theory with considerations of content, navigational structure and usability issues to create a powerful and integrated experience
- Collaborate with others in the creative team to adapt concepts from traditional media to the interactive canvas
- Install and configure content management systems (WordPress and Drupal);
- Slice design source files to transform them into functional web pages;
- Program dynamic code (php & jQuery);
- Integrate and update content;
- Write light, reusable and well-commented code based on W3C Standards;
- Control quality and verify that all web pages appear correctly on the majority of web browsers and platforms.
- Stay on top of the latest trends and award-winning digital work
- College or prof. degree in multimedia integration or 1 yr. of experience as a webmaster;
- Demonstrated proficiency with HTML, CSS, PHP, jQuery, web standards, and a commitment to keeping current with emerging technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with Wordpress and/or Drupal;
- Familiarity with SEO & Social Media
- Motivated to work in a growing small business;
- Extra points: Mobile web design and coding capabilities
- Extra points: Video and motion graphics skills
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page