Camp Pacific is a full-service advertising agency created to forge new territory for brands. The ideas we create serve a purpose – helping brands not only survive, but thrive in an ever-changing landscape.
We’re on the lookout for an Interactive Designer with 3+ years experience and understanding of how to integrate all formats of design within other technologies. A Designer at heart but with a passion for all things digital and online.
What you’ll be doing:
- Challenge and push briefs as needed
- Concept development and execution for online marketing programs
- Implement and incorporate strategy from the brief and direction from the Creative Director
- Collaborate with Planners and Account Services team to conceive, sell and execute bold, persuasive concepts to our clients
- Participate in project update/status meetings with project team as required
- Using the latest techniques and technology to expand the Agency Interactive reputation as a leader in digital design and functionality
What’s you’ll need:
- 3 – 5 years experience as a digital/interactive designer
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design, Web Design or Advertising
- Passion for creating breakthrough creative that gets results
- Out of this world when it comes to design ideas and innovation
- Regular pace is like watching grass grow, you thrive in a fast paced environment
Have a kickass portfolio to show off and ready to be a Camper? We’d love to hear from you!
Still curious as to who we are? Check out our temporary website at www.camppacific.com