Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
You are an innovative, dynamic individual looking for an environment with the agility of a startup and the resources of a well-funded company. You want to personally make a difference building products that not only delight customers but also achieve market success. You want to join an all-star team being formed right now, and help build the User Experience for the web ecosystem around Samsung's KNOX platform.
Interaction Designers work in the User Experience team, defining the Information Architecture, Information Flow and User Interface Design. The Interaction Designer works closely with all members of our User Experience team to define the User Interface designs for both mobile and web. This includes Information Architecture, wire framing, defining the user experience, and user research. The Interaction Designer will also lead projects which includes project management, liaising between Product Owners and Developers, and resourcing visual and usability.
- User Research
- Information Architecture
- Defining User Interfaces
- Project management
- Brainstorming and reviews
- Communicate internally and externally: ideas, presentations, concepts.
- Participate in scrum teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors, Computer Science, Interaction Design, Psychology (HCI) or related.
- Ability to lead projects: strong sense of design and leadership.
- Excellent skills in UI design
- Excellent understanding of user centered design
- Excellent understanding of User Research methodologies and best practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Proficient with wireframing tools (Omnigraffle/ similar)
- Experience in mobile design an advantage
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Minimum 5 years’ experience in UI design, interaction design, human factors or related.
The successful applicant will be:
- An energetic team player
- Detail oriented
- Flexible: we work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Proactive problem solver
- Living and breathing in the grid
- Knowledgeable in User Centered Design
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.