Organization: Marketing & Communications
Status: Temporary Full Time (approx 1 year term)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
Integrated Marketing professionals plan and manage marketing activities that span across image development, marketing development and business development to ensure consistent messaging that supports our positioning, increases awareness, differentiates Accenture from competitors, builds the brand and supports client focused marketing.
Accenture Marketing professionals apply an overall integrated marketing approach encompassing image development activities, market development activities and business development support in the market facing context, and apply the knowledge and experience of driving all forms of services marketing programs and campaigns targeted at clients and prospects.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
An important member of the Canada Marketing and Communications team focused on integrated marketing campaigns. The candidate is expected to be able to work independently and coordinate as needed with various marketing team members and campaign stakeholders.
Accenture’s marketing and communications strategy is content led, issues based and digitally enabled. The Marketing Senior Specialist, Canada, will help to plan, develop, execute, manage, optimize and track campaigns by issue, content piece, priority clients and Canada growth strategy. Programs will include direct client outreach, digital and social marketing, relationship building, and events and sponsorships. The role also supports marketing campaigns around our priority industries, Consulting, Strategy, Digital, Technology and Operations services.
- Build relationships with relevant stakeholders, team and leadership team members
- Plan and execute client events and sponsorships
- Plan and execute digital and social marketing programs using Accenture’s digital channel tools
- Manage Canada sales support materials
- Manage content on website and myCCM client centric marketing site
- Assist in creation of Canada thought leadership, working with leadership, legal and creative services
- Ensure programs follow overall business strategy and are brand compliant
- Manage budget and responsible for timely and precise reporting on campaigns
- Define and track metrics to assess effectiveness of marketing programs
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- You have a Business/Marketing Bachelor’s Degree
- You have 5+ years of experience in Marketing; B2B is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Bilingual: English and French
- You can work independently with minimal supervision
- You work well in teams, confident and are able to express your views clearly
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.
Job: Marketing & Communications
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario - Toronto
Other Locations: Canada-Ontario - Ottawa, Canada-Quebec - Montreal
Organization: Corporate Function
Job Level: Non-supervisory