We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you are a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
- Guide & contribute to the implementation of the marketing and communications strategy in a highly disruptive industry, including content creation, product communication, and corporate brand storytelling.
- Develop social media strategy and plan, execute plan and monitor success measures.
- Create and execute a media relations strategy including press materials, enquiries, interviews, and issues management.
- Manage the distillation of corporate messages via the media, corporate websites, intranet and social media platforms.
- Develop and manage timelines for multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Liaise with marketing vendors to hit project deliverables and deadlines.
- Manage all budgets and costs, alert team of any changes in scope.
- Require quick response to any request as distributed time zones are sensitive to delays.
- 5-8 years of experience in communications and/or marketing (having worked at a marketing agency is a plus).
- Up-to-date understanding and knowledge base of traditional and social media & public relations landscape.
- Experience in working with a regional and global communications team.
- Ability to organize content and set direction in the face of ambiguity.
- Experience working within the software technology industry is an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a highly fast paced, cross-functional environment to drive stakeholder alignment and scaled communications.
- Organized self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects from inception to completion.
- Passion for working within a highly disruptive industry or technology field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.