Intermediate Graphic/Motion Designer
Cause+Affect Design Ltd.
Over the last 12 years, our diverse track record of projects and clients has positioned us as one of Western Canada’s leading boutique brand consultancies. We have a strong reputation for top tier design quality, social and environmental consciousness and a cultural mandate to create a better city.
We are looking for a unique person to join our design department and take an active role in all our brand and strategy work. More than likely you have a strong, traditional graphic design background but have grown and expanded your abilities to communicate with the addition of motion/animation/video skills. Alternatively, you might have come out of a film/advertising/production background but have a keen eye for type and would love to move toward more identity, print or packaging design.
Whatever the scenario, you definitely:
- do at least one thing in your job better than anyone else you know
- have at least 3 years experience working in an agency type environment
- are looking for small team to take a key role within
- can jump from macro to micro without noticing
- are incredibly self reliant but enjoy talking and especially listening to others
- want to be involved with strategy, not just making things look cool
- have no trouble putting together an office playlist
- are working in a big company and deserve more responsibility
- left your previous position as the work did not reflect your values
- are running your own thing but are tired of the grind and are looking for new allies
- are thinking about moving to Vancouver or have just landed
All the usual traits about professionalism and quality are assumed.
Please, if you cannot make things move, this role is not for you.