The Graphic Designer for Web is responsible for working as part of the design team together with the UX/UI Designer and Front-end Developer to produce digital content, as well as the creation and execution of all aspects of visual branding, campaign facilitation, and all art departmental activities relating to the Herschel brand.
- Create, design and maintain all online visual assets such as web layouts, templates, newsletters, graphic elements, illustrations, and promotional online content.
- Produce creative concepts and designs; generating PDF mockups to pass onto the development team.
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects.
- Ensure support of brand identity and strategy through design concepts including logos, icons, documents, and other assets.
- 2-5 years experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or a similar field.
- A strong design portfolio and examples of live web projects.
- High proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator).
- Knowledge of e-commerce and the lifestyle / fashion industry.
- Strong knowledge of the overall design landscape — including trends, tools, typography, campaigns, and designers.
- Awareness of web technologies such as stylesheets, basic HTML, UI/UX concepts, social media platforms and responsive design.
- Good organizational, great creativity and priority management skills
- Ability to generate basic animated assets.