We’re looking for a talented print and digital graphic designer with an amazing eye to join our growing team.
This is a full-time, permanent position. The successful applicant will be expected to work out of one of our offices. Successful applicants must be permitted to work in Canada.
You’ll be working under Point Blank’s Design and Creative Director, developing original art and creative concepts for client advertising and digital campaigns. You’ll have to work with and push the boundaries of our clients’ existing brand standards, and develop new branding when required.
You’ll also be part of our larger creative team – working with writers, animators and illustrators, digital strategists, and film makers to help conceive and execute our client’s campaigns.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You’re an exceptional designer, great at creating both original concepts and finished art for digital and/or print applications
- You’ve got a strong portfolio of web design and/or print design work
- You have a strong work ethic and thrive while working with a team
- You’re self-motivated and organized with the ability to drive projects to completion
- You have an uncanny ability to ‘nail it’ on the first try
- You can easily prioritize tasks, set expectations, and meet deadlines
- You take direction well and understand that creative criticism is part of the job
- You can deliver quality results within tight deadlines
- You’re innately curious and creative, with a desire push boundaries
- You have a post-secondary degree or diploma with a focus in design, advertising, or marketing
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience for a consumer brand, a brand-oriented agency, a not-for-profit, or on political campaigns
- You have proven experience working within established identity standards
- You’re proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Bilingualism is an asset