The Intermediate Graphic Designer leverages their creative expertise for designing application workflow and marketing materials to meet the needs of PNI’s clients. As this is an intermediate position, the individual will need to work well independently with minimal guidance and produce high quality work.
- Creates visual material layouts for PNI’s web, desktop, kiosk and mobility application needs.
- Develops mockups and storyboards for workflow presentations.
- Creates user workflow diagrams.
- Creates design and UI specification documents.
- Creates and enforces a consistent PNI branded look and feel in marketing collateral.
- Creates and enforces consistent client brands in all client facing projects.
- Juggles multiple priorities in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Is skilled in concept development, layout, design, color theory and application usability.
- Focuses’ on continuous education and skills development.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3+ years experience in graphic design.
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JQuery.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere and Adobe Flash is an asset.
- Strong creative, user experience UX/UI and technical processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while being very is detailed oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to prioritize tasks in a very fast paced environment.
- Must have an online or hard copy portfolio.
- Must be able to work as a team or independently