About Colliers International
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
Colliers International is looking for a Graphic Designer to work alongside the Canadian Marketing & Market Intelligence Team to create customized marketing materials; maintain Colliers Canada’s document, image and template libraries; and conceptualize and coordinate national events.
Design responsibilities include presentations, internal and external newsletters, market intelligence reports, graphic elements, advertisements, internal signage, brochures, email campaigns, basic web pages and templates. The candidate will also provide overall support to the Canadian business’ network of designers.
The successful candidate will take both simple and complex concepts, and create collateral to effectively communicate the intended message. This individual applies their comprehensive knowledge of graphic and web design to complete projects.
They also have significant event management experience.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Work with the Canadian Marketing & Market Intelligence team (and other national teams on an ad hoc basis) to create presentations, internal and external newsletters, market intelligence reports, graphic elements, print advertisements, internal signage, brochures, email campaigns, basic web pages, templates and other design materials for printing internally or externally, while maintaining Colliers’ brand integrity
- Manage and maintain Colliers Canada’s document, image and template libraries (via Colliers Canada’s OneHub platform and third party systems/subscriptions)
- Communicate and promote to local marketing teams design tools and practices, as well as provide necessary training to ensure adoption
- Assist with coordinating finished print product, whether in-house or with an outside vendor, recommending stocks and printing techniques
- Ensure compliance with company brand standards with regards to design and quality of finished product
- Create an identity for and coordinate key national events / conferences throughout the year
- Other marketing and administration support as required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a service, administrative or corporate environment
- Excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of CS5 Adobe’s Creative Suite of products including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, as well as Flash & Dreamweaver in a PC environment
- Proficiency in creating digital content and collateral
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Understanding of and ability to work within corporate brand guidelines
- Mastery of layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media
- Ability to quickly understand briefs and produce concepts for refinement
- Attention to detail while juggling multiple projects and meeting critical timelines
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to take initiative and push conventional thinking
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.