Rand Group is ranked within the top 1% of Microsoft Partners worldwide. We help people use technology for business success by providing our clients with complete end-to-end business management solutions.
We continue to experience unprecedented growth, and that leaves incredible opportunity for you on our Marketing Services team based in our Vancouver, BC office.
Who You Are:
A creative and dynamic individual with a keen eye for design and knowledge of current industry trends, who is looking to work with an experienced and talented design and marketing team to expand your skills and contribute ideas.
The Graphic Designer position offers the opportunity to build on your past web design and development practice to help our firm and our clients create stunning digital marketing experiences that drive sales leads and customer engagement.
Duties will include but are never limited to:
- Graphic design and UI creation for web and print assets
- Creating original graphics and illustrations, as well as modifying existing artwork
- Working closely with product managers, developers and other internal stakeholders to build storyboards, proof-of-concept mock-ups and prototypes of proposed websites and applications
- Designing bold, adaptive websites that work across all platforms, browsers, and devices
- Participating in a range of tasks including print campaign support, photography sourcing, color management, video editing, and motion graphics
- Maintaining and updating all existing digital and print assets
- Identifying design errors and adjusting accordingly before delivering final assets
- Additional ad hoc design work as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in web design with a portfolio you can share
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in Fine Arts, Illustration, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Photography, Interactive Arts & Technology and/or New Media
- A solid understanding of general design principles, grid systems, and typography
- Demonstrated user interface and user experience expertise
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering highly-polished prototypes under tight time constraints
- Keen sense of ownership and detail-orientation throughout the development lifecycle
- Excellent, self-driven multitasking, moving from one project to another
- Strong knowledge of industry tools including Adobe Creative Suite:
Why Work at Rand Group
- We are ranked within the top 1% of Microsoft Partners worldwide
- We have grown completely organically, without multiple mergers or acquisitions
- We provide a solid career path
- We promote based on merit not tenure
- We provide a comprehensive and competitive benefits package
- We offer continual learning opportunities including Microsoft certifications, professional associations, CPE credits and in-house training
- We promote healthy work life balance and offer opportunities to meet personal health and wellness goals
- We are a group of highly intelligent, innovative professionals that love what we do
Who We Are
Rand Group is a team of consummate professionals with the experience and know-how to tackle the most challenging business problems. Rand Group serves the oil and gas, manufacturing, distribution, and construction segments within the state of Texas and the South Central United States. Combining the business acumen of former practicing certified public accountants and industry specialists with the technology expertise of software developers and process improvement specialists, Rand Group drives real business results utilizing technology.