Resonance Branding helps companies define, design and communicate their brand stories. Our strategic storytelling, marketing, branding and communications shape the future of products, places and organizations. They give companies, places and products increased awareness, help them realize their full potential, and get people and passion on board.
The curiosity, generosity, emotion and honesty we bring to our craft has always driven the way we create a brand’s story, be it for the web, social media, magazines, blogs, white papers, mobile, short films, speaking engagements or coffee table books. Our clients are organizations and individuals as diverse as the cities of Vancouver and Calgary, wineries in Australia, and resorts in Hawai‘i.
We are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our creative and passionately dedicated team. The scope of work includes designing and producing a wide range of material, both in print and in a variety of digital media. You are comfortable working in collaboration with our creative team and participating in the creative process; you live and breathe the web and you're fluent in with print design/production as well. Ability to think on your feet – as well as at a table in a Gastown restaurant – an asset.
- Working collaboratively with the Creative Director and the team to design and produce all marketing resources, in print and digital format. There’ll be everything from magazine, newspaper and online ads to annual reports, websites, environments, blogs, brochures, presentations of all kinds, direct mail, event marketing, signage, merchandise, e-newsletters, photo retouching and enhancements, animation, social networks, websites, blogs, mobile, etc.)
- Create and produce graphics that follow corporate identity guidelines ensuring that there is a consistency amongst all material of each project.
- Schedule and establish layouts and copy specifications, research and select photos, create illustrations, set and implement style sheets, set colour specifications and produce mechanicals.
- Prepare computer files for print and web. Troubleshoot production problems, interact with company's staff and outside vendors regarding production issues. Store and maintain production-ready art for all projects.
- Research and share with colleagues new emerging technologies, applications or inspiring design, and explore opportunities to integrate them to our projects.
- A post-secondary education in design with new and old-school fluency: both print design practices and digital production.
- Proficiency in Adobe CS6 including, but not limited to, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a demanding work environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, proofreading and editing skills, and knowledge of print production processes, including press checks. Excellent time management, organizational and problem solving skills, as well as detail obsessiveness, will help.
- The ability to work independently within a team environment is key.