Position: Graphic Designer
Term of Position: Contract or Full Time
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Join GLOBE Series and The Delphi Group and make a difference.
We are an organization that lives and breathes our vision: to create a sustainable and socially just future in a generation. If you want to have fun while changing the world for the better – and work for an organization that will support your professional growth and challenge you intellectually – this position is for you.
The collaborative and driven team at GLOBE Series and The Delphi Group is seeking a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media. The Graphic Designer position will report to the Marketing Manager and will convert ideas into images and layouts for various applications.
- Bring our new branding to life and contribute to the look and feel of all GLOBE and Delphi collateral.
- Design and develop the full suite of branded collateral (letterhead, PowerPoint templates, business cards, etc.) and digital assets (social media and web banners, cards and infographics; e-newsletter banners and templates, etc.)
- Work with the marketing team to design conversion-focused landing pages and web designs, reports and templates as well as images for blog posts, newsletters, and ads.
- Build on established style guides, design best practices, and systems across the organization
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Act as a brand steward across the organization, continuing to promote visual excellence and consistency across the organization
- Coordinate print and other production deadlines with external suppliers
- Act as a collaborative member of the marketing team
- 3+ years of applied experience of design work in both print and digital formats
- Formal Training (certified) and /or education in Graphic Arts AA or BA in Graphic Arts / Fine Arts preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe products (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign) and Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes
- Ability to iterate quickly and seek feedback throughout your creative process
- Pro-active, self-starter, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills
Experience with Unbounce and Sketch
Adobe Premier Pro (Editing)
Experience with HTML, CSS and JS