EMC Business Solutions LLP, is the newest business in the Scott Family group of companies, best known for its highly successful Beachcomber Hot Tub manufacturing and distribution business. EMC is the newly appointed provider of third party financing and marketing/digital media services for Beachcomber Hot Tubs. Its mandate is to drive business to Beachcomber retail stores, independent dealer locations, and support its multi-channel distribution operations (most notably with Costco in Canada and Mattress Firm/AquaFirm in the USA).
Our modern office is located next to Park Royal Mall, with an inspiring view overlooking the Burrard Inlet and Stanley Park. Our work environment is high energy and creative, with a team that prides itself on staying positive and unconventional. We think of each other as extended family, caring for one another, while holding ourselves to the highest expectations. We’re looking for someone that shares our beliefs of being the best and rewarding the best.
Who you are…
You are a visionary that brings content alive and produce digital designs that inspire, are impactful, and make our customers dream. You’re someone that embodies keen business sense with creative flair.
- Creating visual designs, layouts, with amazing typography for digital ads, emails, landing pages, print projects and more.
- Wire framing landing pages that get awesome lead conversions.
- Helping to maintain brand consistency, and contribute to our visual design guidelines.
- Establishing and contributing to the continual improvement of our visual designs.
- Planning photoshoots for new products, campaigns and websites.
- Excellent communications skills and consistent work ethic
- Have enthusiasm for your craft and a portfolio of work that demonstrates creativity, originality, and strong digital design.
- Demonstrate a "can do" attitude, solve problems, take initiative, and are a master of time management
- Be proactive, organized and autonomous
- An expert in Photoshop manipulation
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Prioritize work on multiple projects with multiple colleagues
- Undergraduate degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge in Frontend Development Languages: HTML, CSS
- Minimum of 5-7 years in a similar role
- Work well in a collaborative environment, able to contribute to brainstorming
- Deep appreciation of design, layout, typography, and color
- Ability to present creative concepts with applicable rationale
- Professional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- You have a passion for design and emerging interactive trends.
- You are self-directed and intrinsically motivated with a true sense of ownership
- You have the skills to balance great design with short deadlines.
Why Join Us:
- We offer a fun work environment with a proudly Canadian-owned company.
- Competitive compensation (base + commission) with a great benefits package.
- All the fresh smoothies, Nespresso coffee and Red Bulls you desire!
- A generous product discount plan, if hot tubbing is your thing.
- The opportunity to work in partnership with a growing and inspiring team.
- You will be surrounded by a fun atmosphere, great work space and really cool people. Did we mention the view?