Full-Time - Monday to Friday
Achieve Better Balance at Westminster Savings
Westminster Savings is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers. We’ve created a culture that reflects our desire to work collaboratively with our employees, our customers and our communities. And our employees tell us that they are proud to share our values of caring, integrity, teamwork, innovation and passion for excellence.
Graphic Designer, Temporary (5-month contract)
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to assist in the development of our annual corporate report. This person will be involved in the creative development, layout and design and will work closely with company stakeholders and the marketing team throughout the term of the project. The Graphic Designer will report to our Manager, Brand & Marketing Services.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders in the planning process to discuss business objectives and requirements
- Providing support to Manager, Internal & Corporate Communications on the layout and design of the annual report
- Proactively presenting and providing expertise on creative ideas in order to achieve desired results
- Ensuring adherence to corporate visual identity standards in maintaining corporate image
- Other duties as assigned
Your Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of graphic design experience in a fast-paced marketing environment
- 2-year diploma in Fine Arts or Graphic Design (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Previous experience in annual reports and/or publications
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS is required
- Expert in graphic design software, including Adobe products and applications, particularly InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Creative Suite
- Comfortable designing in a Windows and familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects preferred
This position is Monday to Friday and located at our Corporate Centre in New Westminster.
What we can offer you:
We can offer you an organization that:
- Values you and recognizes the power you have to create success for yourself while making a difference in the financial well-being of others.
- Believes in providing world class service in our local setting.
- Is financially-stable and growing.
- Delivers an employee focused culture that provides extensive training and learning opportunities.
- Is one of Canada’s Top 50 Employers
Today we are poised for growth. We’d like to invite you to come and talk about working in a place where you can make a difference. Join a team that is as committed to your career as you are.