Web-focused business looking for brilliant creative talent
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd. is rapidly-growing marketer and distributor of outdoor site furnishing products located in Surrey, BC. With over 90 years of experience in the cast metals industry, we now service North American customers by providing traffic management products and metal castings in new and innovative ways. We are an agile, small business with ambitious growth plans. Today, we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and talented people to join our team.
We are looking for an on-site, full-time graphic designer with a passion for creating great visuals to build our brand and improve website UX/UI. As part of our talented marketing team, the selected candidate will possess impeccable attention to detail, and the ability to execute high-quality, brand-appropriate design in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
This role is responsible for creating and managing all graphic assets related to our company’s corporate imaging, including all website imagery, product photos, promotional brochures, print and web advertisements, updated webpage designs, and more.
Why should you apply?
ü Reliance Foundry offers a competitive benefits package and salary structure.
ü The company encourages a positive and comfortable work environment with flexible hours.
ü This position is permanent with full-time hours, year-round.
ü Fun company gatherings, luncheons, and other perks just for Reliance staff.
Placement: Permanent Full Time
Location: On-site, Surrey, BC
Deadline for applying: March 28th, 2018
Position to commence: ASAP
- Develop a deep understanding of our company, existing graphics, clients, corporate culture, and products to create detailed and effective visuals that support our channels
- Work independently to establish, understand, and follow corporate guidelines to help maintain a consistent brand image, and “look and feel” across all our visuals and media streams
- Design marketing material for on our website, social media pages, and print needs
- Manage, edit, and grow our inventory of product photos to ensure an optimal online presentation
- Help with the development of new and improved webpage layouts and designs for optimal UX and UI
- Design and manage layouts for corporate documents, such as business cards, letterheads, and envelopes
- Design product installation and maintenance documents
- Participate in creative marketing discussions to help achieve a greater standard of quality for the brand
- Lead and manage product photography for quick updates and improved time to market
- Diploma or certificate in graphic design or related discipline
- Advanced Skills in Adobe CS6 including Photoshop, Illustrator, Light Room, and InDesign with demonstrated design and creative ability
- Ability to manage several projects and deadlines at the same time
- Ability to work effectively as part of a project team or independently
- Ability to use a DSLR camera and related equipment for product photography
- Previous experience leading video production for business needs (webinars, product, content or animation).
Preference will be given to candidates with the following experience or qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience working in a graphic designer role
- Experience in web and UX/UI design
- Experience in commercial photography and photo editing