Working remotely and reporting to the Marketing Program Manager, the successful contractor will be a creative individual who will support the goals of the marketing department by providing graphic production of marketing collateral. You can produce high quality design work under tight timelines while maintaining a consistent branded look. You are effective at problem-solving, multi-tasking, and bringing new ideas to the group.
- Create compelling and consistent print collateral that reflects current brand guidelines
- Brainstorm with Marketing to develop successful solutions for print based marketing
- Manage large, complex design projects from inception to completion
- Work with print vendors to estimate projects and oversee production
Education & Skills Required:
- Post-secondary Graphic Design degree or diploma
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, MS Word
- Excellent English written and communication skills
- Proven ability to work efficiently, multi task and meet project deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
As this is a contract position working remotely – the successful candidate will provide their own equipment and software (Adobe Creative Suite & MS Office Suite)
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.