The Graphic Designer will work across print and web platforms to produce projects as a part of our Communications Team.
General Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and work within clean functioning print and digital templates and production workflow as part of the Communications Team.
- Build out email newsletters, banner ads, website and social media design requests based on existing templates.
- Work with internal teams on project terms/timelines/budgets that fall within overarching communication plans.
- Execute pre-flighting and finalizing of press-ready print files within industry specifications.
- Manage Village Creative Services network storage docket system.
Expected Knowledge and Skills include:
- Anticipate and thrive in rapidly changing environment
- Servant attitude willing to do any job
- Strategic thinker, detail-oriented, teachable and humble
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and MailChimp
- Proficiency in producing final files for both print and web projects
- Ability to understand corporate identity
- Solid foundation in page layout and typography
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page