About the Organization
Absolute Results Productions Ltd., Canada's largest automotive marketing company, is the industry leader in database marketing, salesperson training and Private Sales events. With big ideas and dreams, we produce successful sales events across North America and the UK. With a decade of success, we have the vision to deliver things that matter and our success is owed to our people, our process and our passion.
If you share in this vision, we want to hear from you today!
About the Opportunities
Currently, Absolute Results is hiring three Graphic Designers to join our office in Surrey, BC.
Reporting to the Manager, Design and Marketing, the Graphic Designer is responsible for the conceptualization, design and production of promotional documents for private sale, conquest flyer, and other events. In support of this, you will:
- Strategize and create appropriate communications media to best satisfy the objectives of projects;
- Create and develop concepts, layout, finished art for print, web and broadcast media;
- Design and create, from concept to completion, the various support literature (invitations, flyers, and ads);
- Produce innovative and high quality print and web graphics;
- Work with the Marketing & Events Coordinator and clients to develop and execute creative concepts;
- Complete projects on time and within budget;
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, select style and size of type, and arrange layout based upon available space;
- Prepare final print and web files according to final destination’s specifications; and
- Model the culture of Absolute Results at work and at external work events.
To apply, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or related field;
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a corporate design environment;
- Advanced experience with PC & Macintosh-based computer systems;
- Advanced production-level experience with Adobe CS5 and newer design software; and
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
To do well in the role, you must be well versed in layout principles and aesthetic design concepts, have exemplary proofreading skills, and possess a natural drive to produce only high-quality results. You will also need to have the ability to follow concept direction and build on these by putting forth your own ideas and solutions.
As Graphic Designer, you will need to work well within a team atmosphere. Along with your tenacious spirit, you will be required to use tact, diplomacy, and practical knowledge of industry/company policies, practices and procedures while on the job.
As a reliable, responsible individual with an excellent work ethic, you will handle difficult situations with professionalism seeking to ensure that internal and external clients are satisfied with the final outcome.
Working away from the office or outside of normal hours may be required occasionally to attend sales events or meetings.
Lastly, if you are organized, are able to effectively communicate with various stakeholders, and have effective decision making skills, read on to see what we have to offer.
About the Benefits
In exchange for all your hard work, you can look forward to receiving a salary ranging between $34,000-$40,000 based on your skills and qualifications.
At Absolute Results, you will find a friendly team of professionals who are working hard to build a solid foundation for our growing business. You will also find a team who believes in philanthropy. Through our Hope of Life program, employees who qualify have the opportunity to give back to the community both locally and in Guatemala.
We are a company who values training and development and have a training program in the works for our employees. In addition to birthday celebrations, staff barbecues, and volunteer opportunities we offer:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Bonuses (dependent on company performance)
And that’s not all. At Absolute Results, we celebrate new ideas and forward thinking. We pride ourselves on being ‘creatively disruptive’ in pursuit of innovation. We encourage our staff to contribute to our growth by pinning ideas to our Culture Wall. Recently, we awarded some of our trailblazers a trip to Las Vegas!
If you are professional, creative and open to new ideas, we want to hear from you. Apply today!