Nest Designs is a trend leader in the baby apparel and accessories category. We work with a fast growing network of global retail partners to provide consumers with high designed luxury products for their little ones. We’re highly driven by quality products, strong design aesthetics, and believe our products speak for themselves. Nest Designs strives to be a leader in the baby/toddler accessories and sleepwear category. Our belief is that top quality can still be accessible in price.
What we're looking for
- Design print layouts, books, brochures, booklets, social media, image creation, basic photography, etc.
- Design with consistency and understand typography
- Have experience working with Wordpress
- Balance creative thinking with time management, organization and acute attention to detail
- Offer a confident creative point of view and work collaboratively with multiple teams
- Must be able to prioritize when required, work on multiple projects at a time and manage tight timelines independently
- Ensure the integrity of all creative is maintained according to brand guideline and standards
- Manage timelines to ensure team is geared for optimal output.
- Have at least 2 years of design experience in industry or more.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Able to work independently and proactively to meet deadlines
- Comfortable building upon an existing brand style and visual direction, while adding to the brand’s visual language.
- Excellent creative and visual conceptualization, written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving, dynamic environment
- Detail oriented, highly enthusiastic and a team player, with positive attitude and high energy level
- Ability to develop innovative design solutions in accordance with company requirements and within brand standards
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of all design related software applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat) in a MAC environment
- Basic photography skills
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!