We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our in-house creative team. Working closely with the Senior Designer, we are looking for this candidate to be able to work independently and as part of a team, have a strong knowledge of production, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once. You are passionate about health and fitness, and know how to translate that into producing creative, both traditional and digital, that drives leads and traffic into our Clubs. As one of the creative voices of Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club, you understand our brand voice and are excited to produce impactful creative that is on brand and resonates with our current and aspirational audience.
- Conceptualize and produce creative designs for print such as flyers, DMs, large format banners, signs, posters, power point presentations, program books, invitations, marketing materials, advertisements, newsletters, promotional incentives, business cards, swag design, etc.
- Design content for digital and social media streams, blogs and email campaigns.
- Create visually engaging information and advertising materials for website and web applications.
- Liaise with print production companies.
- Maintain and enhance the Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club brand through the execution of clean and consistent design.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Education & Qualifications
- Creative individual with 3-5 years experience (portfolio examples required) in the design and production of graphic files for print, web and social applications
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design, Web Design, Marketing
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Data Merge), Dreamweaver and Bridge; basic knowledge of web programming
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience designing for websites and social media
- Use of and trouble shooting Canon Large Format Printer and Fiery Printer
- EFI Fiery Server
- Pre-press Knowledge
- Paper and Print Terminology (4/4, C2S, 12pt, etc.)
- Strong aptitude for design layout
- Exceptional typography skills
- File archiving
- Highly organized; ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a results oriented work environment
- Exceptional work ethic and self-starting attitude
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Growing company! BC’s largest provider of fitness clubs and services
- Competitive compensation and exciting rewards programs outside base pay
- Use of clubs, discounted personal training, and participation in group fitness classes
- Ongoing education and training opportunities
- Retail and Partner discounts
- Year round social activities and events
- Actively involved in charitable and community events
About Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club
Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club is a best in class fitness facility offering state of the art equipment, best in class personal trainers, and innovative group classes. More than that we are 1,000 dedicated team members serving over 100,000 members across 21 locations, and growing! We are looking to expand our team with individuals that naturally align to our mission and core values.