Resonance is an interdisciplinary creative company that shapes the future of places and products with strategy, storytelling and design. Our clients range from cities to wineries to hotels and real estate developments throughout Canada, the U.S. and the Caribbean.
We’re seeking a Graphic Designer/Production Artist to join our Vancouver team to manage our image library and produce reports, magazines, advertising, presentations and environmental graphics. Duties include:
- Create and produce marketing materials that follow corporate identity guidelines ensuring that there is a consistency amongst all material of each project.
- Research and select photos, create illustrations, set and implement style sheets, set colour specifications, and produce mechanicals.
- Retouch and colour correct high resolution images for printed materials.
- Prepare computer files for print and web. Troubleshoot production problems, interact with company's staff and outside vendors regarding production issues. Store and maintain production-ready art for all projects.
- Researches and shares with colleagues new emerging technologies, applications, or super awesome design, and the opportunities to integrate them into our projects.