We are a full-service advertising agency looking for a Graphic Production Artist to join our studio team in a full time role. An important member of our studio, you will be responsible for taking creative concept files to print ready production files. You must be available to work onsite in our Vancouver office.
This position will be primarily responsible for creating newsprint and commercial print files. A high level of proficiency in Photoshop and InDesign is required. Must be comfortable in the full Adobe Creative suite. We run on a MAC platform, and are looking for an experienced eye for design, layout and typography.
Primary Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Create print ready files for newsprint and commercial print
- Work efficiently with the creative team to bring their concept files to life
Experience/Skill Set Requirements:
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
Nice to have:
- Any other graphics programs, flash, html, after effects, etc..
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Self motivated, detail oriented, and strong work ethic
- Accountable, can-do attitude