Graphic Designer plans, designs and produces promotional materials using specialized graphic design software applications. She/he develops graphic standards for the College and promotes adherence to the standards within the MCO and throughout the College while providing exceptional client-centered service on a consistent basis to all stakeholder groups.
- Plans, designs and produces promotional and support material.
- Plans, develops and directs the visual identity program and graphic standards of the College to ensure the appropriate College image is embodied in all work produced by the MCO.
- Performs other related duties.
To Be Successful in this Role You Will Need:
- Completion of a two-year diploma program in graphic design supplemented by two years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of skills in a variety of specialized artistic fields such as graphic design, photography and illustration.
- Good working knowledge of offset printing techniques and processes.
- Demonstrated creativity and imagination in graphic design.