CLV Group, together with InterRent REIT, offers a variety of career opportunities for enthusiastic, dedicated individuals with an interest in real estate and property management.
Well established and entrepreneurial in nature, CLV Group has become a leader in the industry offering “Complete Real Estate Solutions” to its customers and clients. With successful and established divisions concentrating on Residential Rentals, Real Estate Sales and Leasing, Property Management and Mortgage Brokerage , CLV Group’s portfolio spans more than 18 cities throughout Ontario and Quebec.
CLV focuses on providing exceptional customer service and provides an excellent team atmosphere for its employees. We are continually growing and are seeking qualified individuals for various career-oriented positions including this excellent opportunity.
As part of the marketing team, CLV’s Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator will work with a variety of mediums both traditional and online supporting and executing the organizational marketing and sales activities for the company. This is an exciting opportunity to work within the real estate industry and execute various marketing initiatives. An opportunity ideal for an energetic individual who thrives in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Main responsibilities include the following, at a minimum:
- Illustrating ad and collateral concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy
- Obtaining approval of concepts by submitting rough layout for approval;
- Preparing finished copy and art;
- Preparing final layouts by making and pasting up finished copy and art;
- Coordinating marketing campaigns, collateral and activities for various teams;
- Maintaining communications to ensure contacts are informed and coordinated;
- Assisting in developing a detailed marketing and promotional plan and budget;
- Liaising between management and suppliers for marketing related deliveries;
- Tracking all elements of the regional marketing plan to ensure timely implementation;
- Community and business development;
- Leading grass roots marketing initiatives; and
- Other related marketing and administrative duties as required.
- Formal education in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing is an asset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast paced, ever changing environment,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Design portfolio submission will be required along with resume submission
- Travel in between company sites will be required with this position
- Must be bilingual
- Must have a clean driver’s abstract and vehicle
- Evening and weekend work may be required as necessary
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.