Glas Water is an established provider of custom private label bottled water to companies throughout North America. We specialize in unique packaging with such innovations like our 100% recycled content plastics. Over the last several years, Glas Water has also increased it's involvement in producing functional beverages for the ready to drink markets here in North America as well as Asia and Europe. For a snap shot of what we do, please visit www.glaswater.com & www.glaswaterassociates.com
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with our sales team and customers in graphic design of labels and all other client requested collateral marketing materials and design concepts
- Creating a variety of unique designs that will include logo and identity packages, web design, print design and packaging for company and client projects
- Support marketing and sales with a variety of print, web and multimedia projects such as corporate presentations & company websites
- Liaise with service providers/vendors such as print houses and other designers
- Ensuring that graphic/layout design and production standards are met on a consistent basis
- Providing management, graphics and content for company social media platforms including Facebook & Twitter.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Have a strong understanding of design principles
- Post secondary education in Graphic Design specifically a university degree in visual arts (specialization in graphic design/commercial art/graphic communications) and/or a completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts
- High proficiency CS5 skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, Dreamweaver & some Flash
- Good knowledge of HTML coding for email & website as well as familiarity with graphics and content for social media platforms including Facebook & Twitter.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in graphic design and production, with a portfolio to prove it.
- Strong organizational and planning abilities with a focus on accuracy and attention to details.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines while juggling multiple projects
- You like MAC
- Copy writing skills an asset
Langley WEST (under Golden Ears Bridge) -- just off HWY via 200th street exit. This is an in office, full time position. This is not a remote working position.
Compensation: $38,400 starting salary (plus paid BC Medical & $2,500.00 annual private services health plan following 90 probationary period) company iPhone, computer & software and work station provided.