Intraline is a health focused, innovative, multi-national aesthetics company committed to providing top quality products, industry leading customer service and a socially responsible approach to doing business. Our precision-made products are developed with naturally derived ingredients and formulated at a molecular level to provide long-lasting, natural results. Our focus on health begins with our team in Canada, Sweden and the United Kingdom where we foster a health-centric approach to the workplace. We are a values driven organization that holds health as our number one guiding principle.
We are seeking an outstanding Graphic Designer to join our Kelowna team. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Supporting our VP of Marketing in all initiatives
- Experience with publication layout and design, paper printing process an asset
- Knowledge of International design and printing requirements
- Experience designing for websites and social media an asset
- Oversee and create production ready files, ensure all files are stored and archived properly
- Firm grasp of new technologies, practices and principles on the web, and the ability to envision creative ways to leverage online ideas and technologies
- Work within established brand guidelines, standards and timelines to create exceptional collateral, both digitally and traditionally
- Maintain excellent product knowledge of the Intraline brand and of our competitors
- Recent graduate from a Design program or up to 1-3 years industry experience
- Creative individual with proven excellence in school or work – portfolio examples required
- Strong examples of Design best practices
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Well versed in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a results oriented work environment
- Creative problem solver, strong research capabilities
- Exceptional work ethic and self-starting attitude
- Flexibility within the role while processes are being defined and established
- Ability to recognize and research cultural and industry trends
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary of $32,000 to $40,000 (determinate on experience)
- Group Health Benefits and Health Spending Account
- Potential for Career Growth
- An Amazing Corporate Culture
At Intraline, we are a values driven, results oriented, holistic and health focused workplace. We work together to achieve common goals, supporting each other every step of the way. Our culture focuses on helping us achieve a high performance within a precision oriented organization.
We expect our employees to perform at a high level within their roles and as a result we demand high performance. We value high performance because it translates into accomplishing our goals and objectives both individually and collectively. In exchange for great results, we provide our employees with a great work culture, including flexible work hours, an open vacation policy, in-house yoga classes, exciting company retreats and fun & challenging team building days.
We are a proud member of 1% For the Planet, whereby 1% of our gross sales is donated to amazing environmental organizations working to better our planet.