Do you possess a strong attention to detail and a passion for graphic design? If so, don’t miss this opportunity to support our Marketing Team at the Hard Rock Casino Vancouver! We are on the search for a Graphic Designer guru! This individual must be passionate about creating amazing marketing materials which will further convey the Hard Rock Casino Vancouver brand. From creation to the initial concept phase, to creating final designs and presenting for sign-off, the Graphic Designer will work closely with the Marketing team. So if you’re tuned in to taking Hard Rock Casino Vancouver’s visual identity to the next level, then make sure to continue reading!
Duties and Responsibilities of our Graphic Designer include:
- Designing and producing graphics for websites, print, brochures, posters, coupons, signage, menus, online banners, etc.
- Designs promotional material such as: direct mail, posters, print ads, brochures, logos and signage
- Leads the creative teams in work efficiency, deadlines and concepts
- Oversees and monitors the branding of Hard Rock Casino Vancouver and ultimately ensures the branding is within GCGC and Hard Rock International’s guidelines and standards on all marketing materials
- Creates electronically-designed page layouts; may develop and produce web-based graphics, as requested
- Inspects proofs for accuracy, where needed and appropriate
- Assists in updating the website and keeping the information fresh and new on social media
- Ability to modify and edit MP4/video files an asset
- Advancing Hard Rock Casino Vancouver’s social media front to reach more individuals and generate further growth
- Perform other duties and tasks as instructed
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Legendary guest service skills with a “Make it Happen” attitude
- A passion for providing Rockin’ It Service to our external and internal guests in the quest of achieving service excellence
- Live HRCV’s Values all day, every day:Respect, Original, Caring, Kickin’ Service, Integrity and No Excuses
- Post-secondary degree, ideally in marketing, or an accredited design program
- Min. 3 years experience in graphic design; knowledge and experience in strategic marketing required
- Experience in creating full scale graphic design campaigns required
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire and demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects
- Up to date on all current social media tools and trends
- Attention to detail and an aptitude forproblem solving combined with a natural interest in understanding guest behaviour
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and MS Office
- Ability to successfully obtain a Serving It Right certificate
- Ability to successfully obtain a criminal record and credit check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (GPEB)
Since the action never stops at Hard Rock Casino Vancouver, candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and graveyards. The hours of work will be based on customer and business needs.
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity at Hard Rock Casino Vancouver. To start creating your Great Experiences and Memories, apply to join us and let the fun begin.