About EA SPORTS:
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports videogames, including FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, EA SPORTS UFC, Madden NFL football, NBA LIVE basketball, NCAA® Football, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® golf, SSX, and Fight Night boxing.
Electronic Arts is seeking a Web / Graphic Designer to join the EA SPORTS marketing team. Specifically, this role will support the EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer franchise.
The ideal candidate has design experience in creating strong visual campaigns for online and console channels that deliver high conversion rates.
This position requires an online portfolio demonstrating conceptual and strategic thinking with a focus on designing performance based e-commerce campaigns. This person should have the ability to articulate the rationale behind their design from both a user-centered focus and business perspective.
Portfolio will demonstrate:
- A thorough understanding of typography, layout, color, graphics and user interface
- Marketing design examples that communicate clear product positioning and messaging rather than decorate
- Where possible, examples should include integrated campaigns including banners, landing pages etc. to demonstrate specific channel executions within a broader design strategy
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create online/console assets for banner, email, social media, landing pages, and in game campaigns
- Take loose requirements from marketing teams and turn them into effective marketing creative
- Work with marketing team to drive key revenue metrics through targeting and creative optimization
- Create assets for presentations and other marketing activities
- Experience in effective Powerpoint design is a plus
- Design within brand guidelines to ensure designs are brand compliant, confirming to the overall brand identity and strategy, which could include logos, icons, documents and other asset templates
- Provide marketing support when needed
- Solid portfolio of online creative/marketing campaigns
- Self-starter with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and an understanding of the limitations and opportunities of current web technologies.
- Strong communication skill with a team-first attitude
- Experience or education in e-Commerce or web marketing
- Plays Video Games (console and social)
Strong understanding of the Soccer and football culture