Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands.
Fortinet is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join out Product Management team for a full-time position.
This individual will be responsible for creating graphics and mock-ups for various product design items including Web and Marketing graphics, User Interface elements, face plates, and packaging designs. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment where new products are constantly being developed.
- Graphics and mock-up creations for product design items: Web and Marketing graphics, User Interface elements, face plates, and packaging designs
- Create graphics for product documentation and formal presentations
- Design of color schemes and web layouts; icons, backgrounds, buttons, and other GUI elements
- Design for print -- documentation, CD's, packaging
Job Experience Required:
- Experience creating graphics for technical products an asset
- Experience with print designs
- Highly experienced with Photoshop
- Experience with Illustrator, InDesign is useful
- HTML and CSS skills are useful
- Diploma or Certificate in Graphic Design or related experience