We are looking for a talented and passionate designer to take charge of BRON's creative service needs. This position needs someone who can adapt hour-by-hour, embodies a wide range of skills, and revels in solving problems.
You’ve been at this for a while and you know that design is absolutely the right career for you. The only problem is when you’re not working, you watch A LOT of movies, and have always wondered if there was a place for a designer like you in the film finance industry. If you take great pride in crafting awesome solutions for web, print & business collateral, this position is for you!
- Independently create and design investment documents and proposals for potential film investment opportunities.
- Create, edit and offer multiple concept ideas of various interactive and print-ready documents.
- Management of all documents created to ensure quick, accurate and easy access as requested.
- Create, update, maintain, manage and improve web presences for Bron companies, its projects, and its affiliates as needed.
- Interact with other departments and support internal and external overall design needs (from signage, to business cards, to other materials for external events). This does not include film posters.
- Be confident in writing compelling copy for materials as needed.
- Keep up with the shifting needs of the department due to the rapid and evolving nature of the film and entertainment industry.
- Represent Bron to outside companies to get price quotes / arrange pick-up or delivery as required.
- Track and communicate progress on all projects on a regular basis.
- Monitor industry trends and best practices.
- Contribute actively to the strength of the department within the company.
- Degree / Diploma in Design (or equivalent experience)
- Design work experience, preferably in the film industry
- Senior level proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
- A strong & well-rounded portfolio displaying a broad proficiency and skill set, especially in layout or storyboarding
- A strong attention to detail
- Vision to create brand identities for IP and to support said brands long-term
- Knowledge of pre-press set-up as well as RGB & CMYK colour systems
- An ability to work independently, initiate new projects where needed, and see those projects through to completion
- Excellent interpersonal, written, & verbal communication skills
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience working with pixel-perfect comps OS X (Mac literate), MS Office
- Experience with Back-end web development & web admin (WordPress)
- Experience working on Design projects all the way from concept to creation
- Photography/video skills a plus
- Cinema4D experience an asset