Fraserway RV is Canada’s ONLY National RV dealer. We are currently seeking a young, energetic and highly motivated Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team at our National Headquarters in Abbotsford, BC.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an exceptionally creative Graphic Designer with the desire to work/live in the Fraser Valley. This is an opportunity for someone who is up and coming and wants more. Reporting to the National Marketing Manager, you will collaborate, conceive, create, and contribute to the success of the company and the department.
To be successful in this role you have:
Post secondary education in graphic design or visual communications from a recognized college, university, or private design school program
3 years related experience is preferred but not essential for the right candidate – talent and creative drive are key
A thorough understanding of contemporary brand principles and branding techniques
High degree of creativity and the ability to channel creative ideas into themed campaigns
A good understanding of designing for the web, print, social media, flash animation
A high degree of proficiency in Adobe CS3-5
o Illustrator, Photoshop, inDesign, Flash, After Effects, Edge (Beta), Dreamweaver, Mocha
A practical understanding of HTML5
Mobile site design experience
MAC and PC proficient
Video or TV experience would be an asset
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to write/edit copy would be an asset
Appreciation for Canada, RVing and camping adventure in the great outdoors
- The design of weekly print ads and file prepping for submission to the publications
- The execution of all promotional and advertising activities both on- and off-line
- Manages the content and production of all designed materials
- Focused attention to detail is paramount with regard to content, production schedules and deadlines.
- Creatively expresses the company’s strategic brand initiative into:
- Company websites
- Print collateral materials
- Environmental graphics - interior, lot, tradeshows, signage, off-premise
- Advertising - print, online, direct mail, radio
- E-media - web, video, Google, You Tube, social media outlets
- Community involvements such as:
o Off-premise venues - local events: fairs, parades, promotions, tradeshows
o On-premise events – on-site lot events
If you are ready to take on this exceptional challenge and have the drive and commitment to be a part of our Creative team then we want to talk to you. You will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package (including a generous benefits plan), the opportunity to express your creative ideas and become the fulfilled artist you envisioned being your whole life.