RESAAS is a global social platform for real estate professionals to connect, share listings/industry knowledge and exchange referrals. We are a freemium SAAS business with an online social network. Real estate professionals can join the network for free and upgrade to RESAAS Premium for extra lead/referral generating tools.
Approximately 400,000 real estate professionals around the world are currently members of RESAAS. We’re disrupting the real estate industry and uniting real estate professionals around the world.
At RESAAS we believe in constant innovation and collaboration. Everyone in the company has a voice and an opportunity to present and lead new ideas. We’re looking for someone who, like us, is passionate about what they do and driven to excel in the workplace.
The Graphic Design Coordinator is responsible for the overall design, management and execution of all graphic design content required by the Communications department.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to conceptualize new email templates
- Create template mock-ups for approval
- Assist in email production using Mailchimp, Mixpanel, HTML & CSS
- Create visual assets as required in email campaigns
- Provide organic and ad creative to the Digital Marketing Manager
- Design mock-ups and visual assets as required by the Communications team
- Design and update marketing collateral, including brochures, corporate presentations and one-pagers
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Adobe platforms (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Experience in both print and web design
- Familiarity with Mailchimp and Mixpanel
- Knowledge of UX/UI design
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
The ideal candidate for this position should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in graphic design.