ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will report to the Product Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will partner with artists and designers to capture screenshots/video and create high quality assets for marketing, live ops and internal studio events.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Capture game footage video using Unity and video capture software for:
- Trailer creation (includes setting up shots, adjusting cameras/lighting/environments)
- Internal presentations/demos
- Capture still shots of game play for:
- Marketing & Live Ops assets
- Licensor approvals
- Asset creation:
- Image touch ups to captured shots
- Video editing and basic compositing
- Adding elements like smoke, creating borders and text treatments
- Resizing & production for multiple mediums and languages
- Creating assets for social media channels (content for posts)
- Creating assets for Live Ops (message of the day, tournaments, events etc)
- Presentation art (updating various presentations for layout, adding, related game art etc)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong background in graphic design and/or illustration
- Must have exceptional Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Must have strong video production skills including FinalCut Pro, Premiere, and AfterEffects
- Experience using Unity a plus
- Experience with rendering in 3D software packages such as MAYA, XSI, 3DMax, Cinema 4D etc.
- Familiar with current trends in the mobile games industry
- Ability to quickly produce high quality work
- Ability to meet hard deadlines
- Strong communication skills
Must be able to work in Vancouver, Canada.
Kabam, Inc. (“Kabam”) creates, develops, and publishes games that are available on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore. Valued at more than $1 billion, Kabam is the 6th fastest growing company overall in North America, according to Deloitte LLP. The company has been profitable since 2012. Kabam'sKingdoms of Camelot franchise has grossed more than $250 million, making it one of the top 10 strategy franchises of all time. Kabam has also created four titles that have grossed more than $100 million each in their life. In 2014, Kabam had three titles rank in the Top 50 Grossing apps on iOS. Kabam has more than 850 employees around the world, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company's investors include Alibaba, Canaan Partners, Google, MGM, Intel, Pinnacle Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Warner Brothers and others. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.