SFU Continuing Studies (Lifelong Learning) is looking for a full-time Graphic and Web Designer. This is a parental leave coverage position from June 11, 2018 until September 6, 2019.
As a key member of the marketing team, you’ll provide high-quality web and graphic design services to promote SFU Continuing Studies courses and programs. You’ll work on a variety of print and digital marketing materials, including brochures, flyers and posters, web advertising, promotional emails. You’ll also assist with website maintenance and web analytics.
- At least three years of design experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat.
- Excellent working knowledge of Macintosh operating system and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to use web development and multi-media applications at an advanced level.
- Excellent knowledge of branding principles and ability to apply the brand look and key messages to all printed marketing materials.
- Excellent knowledge of pre-press and demonstrated ability in preparing files for printing.
- Ability to handle complex projects without direction and with a high degree of accuracy.
This position is located at SFU’s downtown Vancouver campus, next to Waterfront station.