Payfirma is an award winning financial technology startup based in Vancouver. We develop technology that lets any business accept credit and debit cards in their stores, online or on a mobile or tablet device.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Graphic and Web Designer. You will be responsible for the concept and design of both web and print media assets for the Marketing Team at Payfirma. You will work on producing engaging visuals that bring Payfirma’s marketing communication alive. The role demands a keen business sense as well as a creative flair.
- •Responsible for the design of Payfirma’s website and sales & marketing collateral
- •Participate in project briefs and requirements gathering
- •Take part in regular design reviews with a cross-functional team
- •Translate high-level concepts into actionable ideas
- •Utilize storyboarding and other conceptualization techniques where appropriate
- •Brainstorm, wireframe and mock up design ideas
- •Own the design process from concept to hand-off while working within timelines
- •Acute attention to detail
- •Degree/diploma in graphic design, interactive multi/digital media, web design, or related field
- •Demonstrate confidence and a collaborative attitude with all team members
- •Understanding of current web standards, cross platform compatibility, graphic design and web usability principles
- •Expert experience in current graphic design practices and web production software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- •A portfolio site or Dribbble profile to share with us
- •Bonus: If you like to use HTML/CSS to bring your concepts to life!