Tagga is looking for a talented Front-End Web Developer to join our team full-time. We develop creative and engaging campaigns for some of the top brands in the world, and our Labs team is the creative force that brings those ideas into reality — all while working alongside some very smart and talented people.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the team on front-end development strategies.
- Organize and prioritize tasks with regards to project deadlines.
- Maintain existing client sites by troubleshooting changes, updates and bug fixes.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest web standards and specifications for mobile devices, CSS3, and HTML.
- Passionate about front-end development, new technology and the mobile web
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development
- Experience in building sites for multiple screen sizes and mobile devices
- Online portfolio that not only displays front-end talents but also your decision-making, coding abilities and QA process
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and client
- Proficient with CSS preprocessors such as SASS and LESS
- Stay current with the newest web technology, practices and standards
- Contribute to the online community through sites like Dribbble, CodePen, GitHub, etc
- Solid understanding of social media and the marketing techniques that are possible with it
- Loves playing foosball or pool at the office
Tagga is a market leader in cross-channel campaign management software and marketing services. The company’s powerful software enables brands to connect with consumers in the way they want, profile and understand who they are, and then engage them with targeted campaigns that make them hungry to buy and share. Tagga specializes in working with consumer-facing brands that include adidas, E.D.SMITH, Red Bull, Banamex and Paramount Pictures.
Why Work at Tagga?
- You love the mobile web, new technology and how it changes our everyday experience.
- Whether it's through new front-end techniques or writing your own code, you want to try out new ideas and see what's possible.
- Competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to work with extremely talented people who are just as passionate about what they do as you are.
- Fantastic view of our beautiful Vancouver mountains, and a creative office space complete with fun things like a pool table, ping pong, and foosball — so you can recharge those creative batteries.