- Own the timely execution of the Canada regional marketing plan with heavy emphasis on running end user events on a weekly basis.
- Develop and execute targeted marketing campaigns to support sales initiatives.
- Assist in distribution and partner marketing plan execution using co-op and MDF.
- Evaluate, measure, and report on all marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- 2-5 years of work experience with a proven track record in field marketing or channel marketing.
- Proven track record in developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns with focus on end user events.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time.
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page