SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
Develop, implement, and manage marketing activity for the specified region including:
- All integrated and direct marketing activity directed at prospects, customers, distributors, and resellers
- Regional OEM marketing programs and events
- Regional tradeshow and event management
- Regional webinar content, schedule, and delivery working with corporate marketing
- Manage demand generation aspects of localized websites and maintain regional microsites as appropriate
- Exhibit best practices in email marketing, marketing automation and search engine marketing to drive revenue and customer acquisition
- Plan and execute regional lead generation and nurturing campaigns, programs and events
- Deliver ROI focused measurement reporting
- Execute online media, email acquisition, affiliate marketing including Sales Force and Pardot
- Plan and manage regional tradeshows and events
- Represent field marketing at SOTI events as needed
- Dispatch of SOTI booth assets to key regional events
- Maintain SOTI website and/or regional microsites with upcoming event information
- Liaise with regional PR agency contacts for local PR opportunities, press releases, and to drive corporate media and analyst engagement within region
- Work with local agencies to develop relevant content
- Manage case study referral program
- Manage executive PR activity when in country as required
- Assist in the management of translation of collateral and other materials for the region as necessary
Channel Engagement & Development
- Assist sales team in the development of actionable, measurable programs for the recruitment of new resellers
- Initiate programs to help develop existing reseller business and support co-marketing activities
- Promote the effective use of turnkey marketing campaigns throughout the assigned region
- Work with sales team and resellers in supporting local shows, lunch-and-learns, etc with event materials
- Rollout out of channel sales training programs as necessary
- Coordination of regional channel communications
- Report on regional competitive activity with respect to announcements, sales, programs, promotions, and advertising
Budget Management & Planning
- Develop annual and quarterly regional field marketing plan that aligns with regional sales, corporate marketing, and overall corporate objectives
- Overall responsibility for planning and reporting of regional marketing budget, accrual and expenditure within region
- Work with Sr. Manager, Global Field Marketing to reach agreement on budget for the year and quarterly program spending
- Create all PO’s in line with agreed budgets and submit to corporate for approval as per P.O. process
- Select and manage agencies and vendors as required to support marketing activities
- Measure key performance indicators of regional marketing activities with monthly and quarterly roll up
- BA/BS degree preferred or an equivalent combination of 6+ education and marketing experience.
- Experience developing and implementing field marketing plans that include measurements of success.
- In-depth knowledge of all marketing mediums and integrated campaign management.
- Working knowledge of OEM and channel marketing.
- Strong project, people management, and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Proven, effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with database management and CRM systems – knowledge of Salesforce.com and Pardot an asset.
- Self Motivated.
- Available to travel.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.