Marketing agency in Vancouver, working with one of the Lower Mainland’s top real estate brokerages, is looking for an experienced designer for print and web. This position is a full time, temporary 12-month maternity leave contract starting in Spring 2017.
You are a multi-talented and entrepreneurial designer, able to think on your feet and solve marketing challenges across print and web.
Working in collaboration with the marketing team, your primary qualifications include:
- Proven ability with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Proven ability to maintain a brand’s look and feel in a variety of media (print, web, social).
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Adwords (certified preferred) and Facebook Ads.
- Great analytical and reporting skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experienced and in social media marketing.
- Experienced in email marketing.
- Wordpress & CSS / HTML proficient.
- Able to prepare files for printers, from newspaper and magazine to outdoor.
- Collaborate with management and marketing in a fast-paced, results oriented environment.
- Quickly create innovative design solutions to marketing challenges.
- Execute changes on designs based on critique and feedback.
- Deliver assets for use in print, web & email.
- Design and production for print, including advertising, point-of-sale, promotional materials, vehicle wraps, outdoor, etc.
- Design and coding for web, including Wordpress, email marketing, and online ads creation.
- Manage Google and Facebook advertising campaigns and accounts.
- Contribute to brand Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Report on the impact and ROI of online campaigns.
- Build & deliver regular and special edition print ads.
- High school diploma or equivalent, post secondary education in Graphic Design, Digital Marketing or related field
- 5+ years experience working as graphic designer or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of print production using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent knowledge of CSS & HTML5.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Self-starter and proactive.
- Real estate experience a bonus.
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative team environment
- Strong sense of creativity and innovation
Please send a PDF of your resume and a link to your portfolio with examples of your work. Applications without will not be considered.