Email Marketing Specialist freelance
TalentSmith is recruiting for VentureWeb. Our client, VentureWeb, provides marketing services to fortune 500 clients helping them execute their internet marketing programs. Your job will be to help code, execute and track email marketing campaigns. Tasks will include all aspects of email campaign creation from start to finish, provide reports, and working with our clients and their associated agencies as needed.
Do you live, eat and breathe email marketing? Do you bring HTML, CSS, XML programming skills to the table? Have you created, executed and managed email campaigns? Are you an "eagle eye" who can create spot mistakes in coding when testing emails? Do you stay up to date on the latest usability needs and requirements to help enhance online campaigns? Do you have an interest in utilizing the latest online and social media channels, tactics and technologies so that we can present new ideas to our clients? Have you worked with corporate brands and their associated brand guidelines? Did you optimize natural & paid search and/or social media in your email campaigns? Do you have experience pulling metric reports and reporting on program goals?
And most importantly, do you *love* email marketing? If this sounds like you, then we have an interesting opportunity for your consideration!
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR: Email Marketing Specialist with Creativity, Coding Skills and Great Attention to Detail! Experience with Exact Target is required!
We are looking for a top-notch email marketing specialist to join our team. You will be working with a small but efficient email marketing team handling a number (40+) email campaigns every month. Some campaigns are recurring while others are one-off emails. You will develop and implement email content using online software such as Exact Target to code, test and execute email campaigns. Your high attention to detail, efficiency in coding and ability to trouble-shoot and find solutions will help set you apart. Post-campaign, you will assemble metric reports to show email opens, click-through and delivery failures. You must be proactive in bringing fresh new ideas to the table.
- 1-5 years internet email campaign or related experience-strong knowledge of all internet marketing tactics and marketing programs.
- Exact Target experience essential (level intermediate to advanced)
- Photoshop, Illustrator & Flash.
- XHTML, CSS, XML & web standards.
- CMS-based web experience such as with Microsoft SharePoint/MOSS is advantageous.
- Usability-an understanding of what constitutes a good web page, web usability etc.
- Search Engine Optimization and natural search is advantageous.
- Experience with social media Twitter/Facebook is a plus.
- Business analysis is a must.
- Metric reporting with HitBox, Webtrends, Omniture or Crystal Reports-knowledge of how website traffic is monitored and analyzed.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- A self starter who can work independently and handles pressure well.
- Strong, outgoing personality with good communication skills.
- Strong administrative and planning skills.
- A solid command of the English language - written and spoken.
- Demonstrated leader and champion.
- Ability to work virtually with global teams.
- Motivated, self-driven professional.
- Demonstrated patience and persistence.
- Full-time contract required immediately
- Compensation to be negotiated and dependent upon work experience