Are you a data driven email marketer keen on converting people to #trynatural products?
Social Nature, is an influencer marketing company that harnesses the power of consumer influence to drive results for the world's most progressive brands. We believe that marketing should be based on companies making great products, and that everyday consumers are your best marketers.
At Social Nature our core beliefs are:
- Promote good stuff not junk
- Everyday consumers have influence
- Profit with purpose
Over 100 CPG brands have tapped into our community of 200K+ Everyday Influencers to get people talking about their products. Over the next 3 years, we’ll be onboarding more enterprise customers, growing our community into the millions, automating our campaign operations, and expanding our customer offerings.
It’s an exciting time to join this rocketship!
What You’ll Be Doing
This is a key tactical role that requires creative and analytical thinking. It’s a great opportunity if you have a couple years B2C marketing experience so that you can hit the ground running and help us scale our campaign operations. Our goal is for you to grow with us!
You understand that the key to a successful campaign is recruiting the right mix of Influencers and are excited to be our resident campaign recruitment strategist. You will be recruiting members from our influencer community and engaging them in campaign specific activities (e.g. write a review, submit a survey, post a photo, create a video).
Your primary marketing channel will be email, but you will also be testing new channels like Facebook Messenger and SMS to get the best conversions. As the driving force behind our influencer marketing campaigns, you care about the outcomes and are constantly monitoring the campaign performance to ensure they meet our client’s goals, on time and on budget.
A big focus for our next year is automating our campaign operations. This is an opportunity for you to optimize each stage of our influencer marketing campaigns, share your best practices with the product team, and help us scale from 30 to 100 campaigns per quarter!
- Suggested minimum of 2 years experience in email marketing, preferably in a B2C environment.
- Experience with email best practices including A/B testing, reporting, workflow creation, automation, personalization, segmentation, list management, deliverability (we use Mailchimp).
- Experience crafting and targeting messages for specific audiences and demonstrated ability to convert them.
- Track, analyze, leverage, and present data from campaign marketing efforts while putting into action opportunities for improvement.
What We Look For
You are a strategic and analytical thinker. You are able to contribute your own ideas, and think creatively about how to get the best outcome for the company and the customer. You thrive working in metric-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment.
You are solutions focused. You embrace challenges and dig deep to come up with creative solutions that get us back on track.
You care a lot. You take full ownership over your role and the outcomes. As a result, you pay close attention to detail, never make the same mistake twice, and take initiative to continuously improve outcomes.
You're naturally curious and have a growth mindset. You have a high degree of self-motivation and initiative with a drive to learn and grow your role. You like to experiment with new and creative ideas.
You have strong organizational and time management skills. In a growing company, there will always be more things to do than you have time for. A+ team members are excellent at staying focused, prioritizing, and automating non value-added work.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You are adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change. You’re comfortable taking on multiple roles, sometimes outside of your comfort zone.
You are an excellent relationship builder. You quickly earn trust and confidence with your team. You foster a productive and empowering work environment.
Top 3 Reasons to Work with Us
- Join an influencer marketing company with a purpose. Work with the most progressive brands in the world, and be part of the consumer-powered marketing revolution.
- Take your next step and grow your career with us. We’re at a critical high-growth stage, where our staff are encouraged to think big and embrace an entrepreneurial mindset. You’ll learn more here than anywhere else, and have the opportunity to make a big impact.
- Competitive salary, employee stock options, up to 4 weeks paid time off and comprehensive health/dental benefits. We also enjoy a flat hierarchy, bright Gastown office with a green living wall, professional development opportunities, quarterly team events, annual company retreat, and lots of natural snacks and fair trade coffee/tea to keep you fuelled!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply directly on our website or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Email Marketing Specialist
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted.