We are a high-growth startup that prides itself on stellar design and superb code quality. We have a deep understanding of our users’ psychology and enjoy solving complex problems. We love to learn, teach and debate. Our leadership team has worked across seven startups (one exited to Google), which has allowed us to form well-thought-out opinions on work culture, time management and coding practices. We work our own hours, play by our own rules and choose our own roads to follow.
So what do we do? Roadmunk is an enterprise SaaS platform that allows users to create visual roadmaps to promote organization transparency across teams in a collaborative environment. Our customers include Slack, Nike, Citibank, The Coca-Cola Company, Adobe & Walt Disney.
We’re looking for an email marketer with hustle to help pack our funnel with new leads. Leveraging cold prospecting, account-based marketing and email technologies, you’ll be responsible for crafting targeted campaigns that drive results. We’re looking for a marketer who can independently conceptualize and execute campaigns; run experiments and A/B tests; and leverage the most effective tools on the market. Ideally you’d have the creativity of a marketer, with a sales-savvy streak.
Note: This is not a content role. You’ll be responsible for prospecting leads, not creating promotional communications like our newsletter or feature launches.
- Conceptualize and execute email marketing campaigns targeting new markets
- Generate new leads and demos through direct outbound calling and email
- A/B test email campaigns to optimize conversion
- Conceptualize and create content to support email campaigns
- Skillfully navigate large companies to identify and connect with key decision makers
- Research, create, develop targeted prospect lists
- Collect, analyze, report data around performance, campaign and operational execution
- Provide amazing prospect and customer experiences
- Nurture and support prospects via phone, email and other marketing tools
- Work hard, learn tons, gain experience and grow your career
Knowledge and Skills:
- 1-2+ years related experience
- Goal-driven with the ability to work against deadlines and targets
- Familiarity with Pardot or other marketing automation platforms
- Strong knowledge of marketing technologies and love of trying new software
- Strategic prospecting experience
- Familiarity with account-based marketing
- Proven track record of consistent over-achievement against targets
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a graphic designer to create collateral
- Customer-first mindset and strong business acumen
- Smart, competitive, energetic, enthusiastic, fearless, highly motivated
- Full health benefits package
- Health and wellness allowance
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Free snacks and drinks
- Team lunches and monthly events (axe throwing, Jays' games, and anything fun!)
- Flexibility on remote working (especially when it gets cold)