BRAMPTON - Brampton, ON L6T 4G1 CA (Primary)
# of Hires Needed
Email Marketing Manager
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for developing a comprehensive email segmentation strategy for Hudson's Bay in conjunction with our CRM platform. This position will also Develop dynamic content for emails in collaboration with email vendor, develop sound acquisition and retention strategy and tactics and Identify new technologies and features to improve customer experience.
- Managing the day to day relationship with our email vendor and ensuring the deployment of all emails as scheduled
- Work collaboratively with Creative, Merchandising, Production, Marketing to ensure seamless customer experience
- Weekly and monthly email dashboard development and Ad hoc reporting supporting the merchant groups and top-tier vendor relationships
- Create the email calendar seasonally aligned with the overall marketing/merchant cadence and develop email acquisition and retention targets.
- Troubleshoot link issues, ensure inventory is up and linking to proper place.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4-5 years’ experience managing an email program either on the client or vendor side
- A solid understanding of Email Best Practices including Subject Lines
- Experience working with a third party email vendor
- Strong analytical skills and very detailed oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Previous experience working with CRM platforms
- Excel /Powerpoint proficiency
- Prior experience with Unica 10 preferred
- French an asset as role requires handling of both English and French emails.
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.