Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with email marketing experience to join our growing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team. As an Email Designer, you will work closely with the CRM team to develop engaging email designs that reflect business objectives while building relationships with B2B and B2C consumers.
Ideally you will have:
- Advanced skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
- Working knowledge of email-client-compatible html
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices, internet consumer behavior, and direct marketing principles
- Experience building and deploying email campaigns using in-house and/or ESP tools
- 3+ years email marketing/development experience
- Efficient and effective project management, time management and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Develop HTML to meet email best practices for viewing across multiple platforms
- Prepare, test and execute email marketing campaigns in compliance with CAN-SPAM legislation
- Manage email and landing page design and production (programming emails, managing images, ESP upload, testing, etc)
- Design email communications to drive customer engagement (promotional campaigns, lifecycle marketing, triggered communications, and newsletters)
- Provide creative, intuitive design solutions for email messages within Arc’teryx brand standards and in keeping with email best practices
- Additional team assistance in other areas when needed