Inspire the World, Create the Future.
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
eCommerce Performance Marketing Sr. Analyst
The eCommerce Performance Marketing Sr. Analyst is responsible for monitoring, assessing and drawing insights related to eCommerce core KPIs (Sales & Profit, Marketing performance, Site performance, Partner operational KPIs) to ensure business exceeds all required KPIs.
The incumbent will also be managing eCommerce related Market Intelligence activities, such as Online market sizing and market share by brands while providing competitive analysis, global best price benchmark and monitoring market prices.
KPI Management (50%)
- Track and manage sales & profit performance compared to target and historical results
- Design and develop KPIs related to eCommerce and Omnichanne
- Develop a tracking tool for Site operations & Omnichannel KPIs (Visits, Conversion, Bounce Rate, Average order volume, Attach rate, reserve and pick-up, Cart Abandon rate, etc.) and analyze the results to provide insights
- Develop a tracking tool for partner related KPIs (Transaction processing, shipping lead-time, Fraud rejections, return lead-time, etc.) and analyze the results to provide insights
- Working with marketing manager to analyze the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and provide timely feedback to implement updates/changes as neede
- Manage BI tool developed through Tableau
- Work with Omniture and Google Analytics to download performance related dat
- Support developing Weekly, Monthly and Annual revenue target by SKU along with mid-long term ecommerce strategy
Market Intelligence (30%)
- Work with SECA Market Intelligence team to gather total market and ecommerce/omnichannel related information to develop accurate online market size
- Work with external vendors to monitor industry trends and market share
- Maintain a tracking tool for market related data
- Monitor competitors and provide competitive analysis
- Work with HQ & review external sources to gather and share ecommerce/omnichannel best practices
- Monitor market prices for Samsung products across retail channels and review against the prices on Samsung.com to ensure prices are managed appropriately
Strategy, Planning and Reporting (20%)
- Support to develop Weekly/Monthly/Annual sales target by SKU for eCommerce, Omnichannel and internal EPP site based on analysis
- Support to develop mid-long term strategies for eCommerce & Omnichannel
- Develop regular KPI reports for internal stakeholders
- Develop ad-hoc reports for internal and HQ with PowerPoint
- Bachelor degree in business and related experience (3-5 years)
- Previous experience in working with Omniture, google analytics and tableau is an asset
- Proficient in working with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in managing KPIs
- Experience in eCommerce business analysis and market intelligence is an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail and Sense of urgency
- Highly developed communication & interpersonal skills, able to build relationships and interact comfortably with a wide range of levels in the organization: from senior executives to support staff within and outside of the company.
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision, and ability to meet all deadlines
- Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to develop great storylines for reports
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.