JYSK Canada is looking for a self motivated, hard ward working individual to be responsible for the day to day updates and maintenance of their new E-Commerce Website. The Webmasters primary role is to co-ordinate and bring together all of the aspects of the Website content into a finished product. Research, Development and Testing will be a secondary role.
The successful candidate will be one who can bring the skills of a Graphic Designer together with that of an E-Commerce Website Operator.
- Basic ability to read, write and troubleshoot a variety of web development languages (HTML, PHP, Java, ASPX, etc.). Please provide any training certificates
- A solid understanding of Adobe Photoshop. (Color correction, batch resizing and design)
- Basic understanding of Database structure
- An understanding of E-Commerce, SEO Marketing.
- Experience using the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to speak French and English is a definite asset
- Modifying and designing product images
- Designing advertisements and marketing related images
- Testing, changing and updating programming code for the website.
- Populating web item cards with images, descriptions and product specifications.
- Researching new techniques and methods related to website operation and bringing recommendations to Senior Management for review
- Testing and deployment of new website modifications in co-ordination with Web Developers
- Updating and maintaining the Email Subscriber Lists
- Preparation and planning for all Marketing Campaigns to ensure successful launches while measuring the results of them