As the E-Commerce SEM Specialist, the successful incumbent will be responsible for developing, driving and executing SEM strategies and tactics to drive optimized online sales and profitability.
- Oversee SEM channel with the objective to constantly optimize ROI, via google adwords, PLA’s, Bing, retargeting campaigns and other related initiatives. As well as support management of large SEM budget.
- Lead the relationship with third parties and agencies that support and execute the SEM strategies.
- Oversee the balance between SEM and SEO focusing on optimizing spend on search engine advertising without cannibalizing organic traffic.
- Experiment and test new channels, tactics and technologies related to paid search and retargeting.
- Provide ongoing reporting, status updates, insights and analysis for E-Commerce Management Team and Executives. Including presentations, digital reports, and dashboards delivered in daily weekly, monthly and quarterly updates.
Skills we’re looking for.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of Search Engine Marketing experience required.
- College/University degree in Mathematics, Business, Statistics and/or Marketing studies preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or other analytics platforms required.
- Knowledge of E-Commerce marketing and demand generation tactics preferred.
- Ability to collaborate efficiently with third-party organizations to achieve organizational objectives.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented, organized and data-driven mindset required.
The Source - I WANT THAT.
As one of Canada’s leading Consumer Electronics and Wireless retailers with approximately 700 locations across Canada, The Source is prepared to stay ahead of the fast-paced changes in the world of technology and retail.
We are committed to building a best-in-class Canadian E-Commerce platform and have aligned our strategy to support this. As part of this growing team you would have an opportunity to work with sought after E-Commerce professionals responsible for rebuilding and revitalizing our E-Commerce operations. The E-Commerce marketplace at The Source is rapidly expanding and you will make a significant impact on the launch and future of a business that will reach Canadians nationwide.
You are an innovative and driven risk-taker who is ready to be part of an E-Commerce start-up in Canada, where you have the freedom to act as an entrepreneur with the backing of a company that has over 40 years of success and the best brands in CE.
Our next chapter is beginning. Come help us make history!