Provides communications and marketing support for major projects and special initiatives and functions as a central senior operational advisor on behalf of the Senior Director, University Communications, including providing project management within the Communications and Marketing portfolio.
- Undergraduate degree in Communications and seven years of related experience which includes experience leading large teams and managing complex projects, or an equivalent level of education, training, and experience.
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in client service management and trusted advisor principles.
- In depth understanding of marketing, branding, and communication theory and practice.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- Excellent collaboration and consensus building skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, exercising mature judgment and a high level of diplomacy and discretion.
- Ability to establish, evaluate, and execute short and long range goals.
- Ability to work on a variety of initiatives, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of current communication applications, systems, and tools.